Cheaper than hard money, Transactional funding lets you invest with No Money down, 100% financing. Bad credit and income not an issued.
Make Big Profits Flipping Commercial and Residential Real Estate Properties
- 1. The Buyer/Investor/Flipper, called party “B,”writes a contract to purchase a property from the Seller “A.”
- 2. The Buyer “B” signs a contract with end Buyer “C” to purchase the property on the same day that “B” purchases it from “A.”
- 3. ”B” seeks transactional funding to fund the deal in order to buy the property from “A” and sill it to “C”.
- Credit score and income of the borrower are not an issue;
- Funding is usually 100% of the purchase price;
- Proof of funds letter provided by the transactional funding lender;
- Limited to no risk – you are not putting up any collateral besides the property being flipped;
- Easy and straightforward paperwork;
- Lower fees than hard money and fees are taken out of the proceeds at closing.
- Most transactional funding is for only 24 to 48 hours to close (however we offer extended transactional funding up to 360 days)
- Timing is important and of the essence;
- End buyer lender must be aware of the flip, because of possible seasoning issues (better deal with end cash buyers.)